Did you know the small white variety of pumpkins is called the Baby Boo variety?! I couldn't help share that cute fact. This kit includes everything you need, from recycled stuffing to pumpkin stalks, to make our 3 Hubble Bubble pumpkins!
The yarns in the kit are a gorgeous combo of a white boucle, and a greeny-grey Aran yarn. We'll use them in three different stitch patterns to make two solid pumpkins, and one checkerboard pumpkin that uses both yarns.
WHAT CROCHET GOODIES WILL BE IN MY BOX?
Included in this box is...
- Our signature black and gold crochet hook
- 1 x off-white boucle yarn
- 1 x green-grey Aran weight yarn
- A 8-page printed pattern booklet with step-by-step pictures
- A 45-minute tutorial video walking you through the pattern
- 3 x pumpkin stalks
- 100g recycled toy stuffing
- Yarn needle
- Plus any other accessories you'll need to make the project!
Each box comes with a 8-page printed pattern booklet, step-by-step photos and exclusive video tutorial, typically 45 minutes long. So no matter where you are on your crochet journey, you'll find everything you need to help you make up this kit.
I'll walk you though each skill and technique in turn in the video, so that we can make along together.