November - Kitsch Christmas
Ring the bells and pull out the tinsel because the Christmas box is (nearly) here! Orders are now closed for our November box, which will be shipping out on 20th November. 🌟 We occasionally have spares after the pre-orders are made up, click here to see if we have any one-off boxes.
Already have the box and ready to make?
Enter the (case sensitive) password from your pattern here:
What's inside the box?
November's box is full of:
- 5 balls of super soft chenille yarn
- 5 card baubles with gold hanging loop
- A signature gold and black crochet hook
- The printed pattern with step by step photos
- A video tutorial
- Everything you need to make the kit
- Plus a few little extras just for you!
What are we making?!
I'm so glad you asked! By the end of this project you'll have a set of beautiful tasselled baubles to bring out year after year. Using the same base pattern and a few different techniques, you'll crochet five complementary decorations to hang from a tree or display.
This month you will be learning
- How to crochet in the round
- How to increase and decrease
- How to colour change
- How to work around a bauble
- How to create the split double crochet stitch
November's video will focus on helping you crochet in the round, amigirumi style, if you've never tried this before. It will also cover how to increase and decrease, how to colour change, and show how to crochet around a bauble. Plus all the stitches you'll need to create your baubles!
Want to join us?
You have until 6th November to subscribe to Curate Crochet Box if you'd like to join us for this Special Christmas box!