A gingham trivet, striped and scalloped cloth, and 3 reusable bowl covers, with frills. Ohhhh yes!
It won't look out of place in your modern home, but will give you a little slice of the English countryside to enjoy when you're crocheting and then using this set. And frankly, anything that makes washing up more enjoyable is well worth making. You'll have enough yarn in your Curate Crochet Box to make all three of the projects.
Cottagecore is about embracing the charm of the English countryside, rural idylls and dreamy cottage life. Think sourdough starters, sleepy farmhouses, traditional materials and, quite probably, frills. It's also a lovely way to escape our modern lives and romanticise timeless simplicities. And I'm here for it!
Included in your Box is:
- Our signature black and gold crochet hook
- 4 x 50g balls of cotton yarn
- A reel of shirring elastic
- A cotton quilted trivet pad
- 2 x handmade stitch markers
- Yarn needle
- A 8-page printed pattern booklet with step by step pictures
- A 45 minute tutorial video walking you through the pattern
- Plus any other accessories you'll need to make the projects!
As ever, I'll include a printed pattern, step-by-step photographs and a video tutorial, so no matter how you like to learn - I've got you covered!